Fine Hand-knotted Wool & Silk Nain Rug
NAME : Nain
- This impressive rug design is indicative of the style of rugs from a town in central Iran, famous for its rug designs. A wonderful and detailed piece of art, with central medallion and intricate field and border!
- Made from wool
- Dimensions are 1.22 x 1.88m
- The primary colours are red, gold, cream and blue
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
- Recommended Cleaning Instruction: Vacuum
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.