Super Fine Wool and Silk Hand-knotted Persian Ardabil Rug 133cm x 197cm
NAME : Ardabil
- Originating from north western Iran, Ardabil rugs are a traditional Persian hand-knotted rug. This design features geometric medallions placed on an intricate field, framed by geometric borders.
- Made from wool and silk
- Dimensions are 1.33 x 1.97m
- The primary colours are brown, navy and cream
- Condition: New
- Producing Methods: 100% hand-knotted
- Pile Height: Medium
- Delivery: Free Delivery across New Zealand
To maintain the condition and extend the life of your rug, vacuum them regularly. For long term protection against Sun Fade, Wear, Mould and Permanent stains we recommend using our Rug Protection service.
For hard-to-remove stains professional care is recommended, contact House of Haghi's Cleaning Services at 09 529 5151
Note: The digital images we display have the most accurate colour possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in colour between the actual product and your screen.
Fringes: Most hand Knotted Rugs have fringes.
Size. Some handcrafted rugs may vary in size plus or minus 3 inches from the stated dimensions. This is not a manufacturer defect but a common characteristic of the way handmade rugs are individually woven.